How does the process work? Here’s a quick outline of what to expect:
- Book Your Appointment. Reserve by clicking here.
- Plan & Pack Outfits / Accessories. Plan on bringing various outfits Rhea will help you choose the best ones to use
- Arrive For Your Make-Over Session One Hour Before Your Scheduled Photo Shoot. Have Rhea’s amazing team of professional hair and makeup stylists work their magic
- Have an Amazing Experience With Rhea. She will make you feel comfortable, give you lots of direction and make sure you look stunning in each shot.
- Leave the Photoshoot with a Leather Two-Image Wallet Folio Keepsake. Get instant gratification of seeing your images right after the shoot. Included in session fee
- Make Plans to Go Out That Evening. Because you will look amazingly hot
- View Photos. You will view your photos by special, private appointment with Rhea.
- Order Only the Ones You Love! Rhea provides a flexible array of packages to give you the right amount of keepsakes and photos to document the beauty you are.
A little more detail…
Preparation. Right after you schedule a session, you will get an email confirmation that contains loads of information on how to prepare for your session, what to bring, what to expect and directions/parking information.
Consultation. We’ll also set up a time for our pre-session consultation. Chatting over the phone ahead of time helps me get to know you, answers any of your questions about boudoir, and helps me make it a truly customized experience.
DAY OF THE SESSION
Makeup and Hair. When you arrive at the studio, your professional makeup artist/stylist will be there ready to make you beautiful. This process will take approximately 1 hour for hair and makeup, and your personal makeup artist/stylist will be with your throughout your session primping and touching you up as well as changing your look for each of your 3 outfits.
Session Planning. After hair and makeup, you’re invited to get comfortable and unpack. We will spend a good 10-15 minutes just selecting outfits, the looks you want with each outfit, and the studio settings you want. You can select up to three outfits, or “non-outfits,” to use during the session. We will even arrange the jewelry, shoes and props (if any) you want with each outfit so nothing is missed. I do have a collection of corsets, nighties, and accessories to add to the mix as well! You will also have the opportunity to look at some portfolio books and my ipad full of samples so I can get a solid sense of what imagery and style you like. You can also bring images with you to show me as well!
The Photo Shoot. We will start with the most comfortable clothing and simple poses and advance from there. Our sessions are two hours in length so be prepared to tighten your stomach, arch your back, and just have fun! I will give you easy-to-follow posing directions so no prior experience in front of camera is needed. I promise that you will love the experience!
Product Selection. After the photo session is over, we’ll go over the products and collections available for purchase and you can get an idea of what you may want to include in your personal collection.
*Note: Your makeup/hair, photo shoot, and product selection process will last about 2-3 hours.
Reveal Appointment. We will contact you within 2 weeks to schedule your reveal appointment. You will be presented with your gift wallet folio highlighting two of our favorite images for you to take home with you. You will then be treated to a music slideshow of your images giving you a feel for what is to come. We will then go through the selection process with you to help guide you through making your final selections for your personal collection.
Production. The product(s) you order will undergo additional retouching, design work, and then into move to printing and production. You can anticipate delivery 2-4 weeks after your session.